We want you to be completely satisfied with the service and products you receive from us. But unfortunately hiccups can occur and below is a table to show you what to do if problems do arise after a purchase.
|SATISFACTION 30 DAY GUARANTEE||Unopened Goods which were supplied by us, which the item is in original condition.|| |
As per our satisfaction guarantee, we will provide a refund for the goods returned using our returns procedure within 30 days of purchase. Your return must reach us in original unopened condition to qualify.
|INHERENTLY FAULTY GOODS||Goods that arrived damaged or arrived faulty at the time of receiving them.|
A refund or replacement will be provided as soon as your goods received and are confirmed faulty by us. We will offer to refund or replace confirmed-faulty goods once returned using our returns procedure.
|GOODS DEVELOPING A FAULT||The Goods develop a fault after a period of use|
If this problem occurs within 30 days of receiving the goods, contact us ASAP. If the item has been in use longer otherwise we will help you to arrange a suitable resolution under the Manufacturers warranty
|OTHER||Any other situation that is not listed above|| |
Please contact us to discuss your problem in detail and for us to see if we can help or not.
Please contact us before sending out any returns.
When sending out packages:
1. Ensure you are returning "complete packs", (e.g. for a 4-pack of batteries, return all 4, for a charger include all accessories, leads, etc.)
2. Include a copy of the invoice, clearly marking/ Highlighting the item/s you are returning.
3. If any of the items are faulty, please give sufficient details so that we can replicate the fault.
4. For every item you re returning, state clearly whether you would like the item(s) replaced, or whether you would prefer a refund.
5. Repack the items safely - Royal Mail requires batteries to be packed safely as a condition of accepting them for transport. You can re-use our packaging once you remove the label with your address.
6. Write the returns address on the package
14 Belvoir Street
7. Place it in a Royal Mail post box, or drop it off at your local post office.
8. We are not responsible for return items lost in transit. To avoid a financial loss, we suggest that you obtain a "certificate of posting" which is available free of charge when you post your return at a post office.
As soon as the item is received you will be contacted via email, also confirming the outcome of the return.