*** TO PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE THE BUYER HAS TO BE AGED 18 OR ABOVE
1. Every purchase from our website is covered by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. This guarantees a full refund for unopened goods in original, saleable condition (to be returned by buyer at their own cost/ responsibility).
- Please note the refund of postage costs is not offered, as the posting service is not part of our company and is a service which is provided by a carrier, however if you are returning a product which was delivered with an inherent fault, then an exception will be given.
2. The within 1 working day dispatch applies to all orders placed on a normal working day (i.e. Monday through Friday, excluding public and/or bank holidays) Most Expedited orders placed before 3pm will be sent out the same day, however we offer no guarantee of timing but otherwise we will dispatch your order within 1 business day. Special delivery schedules apply over the Easter, Christmas and New Year periods.
3. The standard tax in prices is charged at 20% Value Added Tax (VAT). Should the appropriate rate of VAT change, we reserve the right to change our prices accordingly.
4. You may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. To cancel your order you must contact us within 7 days of delivery of your purchase quoting your Order Number. You must take reasonable care of the goods and must not use them. Because most of the goods we sell are fragile and perishable, this means the individual product packaging must remain intact. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund after returning the goods to us following our Returns Procedure.
5. Goods are subject to availability. If any item you have ordered is not available, we will inform you as soon as practicable, giving you the option of delivery of the available item(s), or cancellation of your order.
6. When selecting the shipping country as United Kingdom; This is the area both Royal Mail and HM Revenue & Customs agree on as being the UK, and exclude any contained "special" areas (e.g. BFPO address, or areas with non-standard tax rules). The prices and delivery charges quoted on this website apply only to such addresses.
7. In the rare case that an order we have sent to you is lost in transit, (UK orders only) we will replace or refund the lost items at your preference, provided you cooperate fully with our efforts to claim for the loss from third parties. This may involve you having to complete forms and/or sign statements of non-receipt of goods.
8. To order goods from this website you must be 18 years of age, or older. We cannot be held responsible for under 18's purchasing products or sustaining any injury from using any of our products sold from our website as this is duty of an adult/ guardian whom were the purchaser to take care.
9. If either party cancels an order prior to dispatch and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
10. Payment can be made by Paypal, Debit or Credit Cards including Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, Switch and Maestro. We take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, however, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
11. Goods ordered from and/or delivered by us remain the property of “Ecotronics (UK) Ltd” until fully paid by the purchaser.
12. We may transfer our rights under this agreement to third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, the collection of payments due for your purchases.
13. Should payment for your order remain outstanding or be refused after initial authorisation or returned in any other way, you indemnify us against the reasonable costs and expenses of obtaining payment in full. This includes, but is not limited to, interest on the amount outstanding, our extra administrative costs for payment collection, and related bank charges levied against us.
14. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at our sole discretion at any time. You are then entitled to a full refund of any amounts already paid providing no action of fraud is suspected
15. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
16. While we aim to ensure that all prices, and pictorial and textual specifications are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as practicable. If the error is to your detriment, we will give you the option of confirming your order at the revised terms or cancelling it partially or completely. If the error is to your benefit, we will have the option, in our complete discretion, of cancelling your order, completely or in part for the items concerned. If we are unable to contact you or you do not respond, we will cancel your order.
17. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please refer to our Return Policy & Procedure.
18. In the event that a product develops a fault or that the fault becomes apparent after 30 days of purchase, please contact us so that we may arrange for the rectification of the fault under the Manufacturers Guarantee or Warranty. We will not be liable for the costs of postage & packaging of returned defective goods after 30 days.
19. If an order was undeliverable, and we could not resolve the issue with you (e.g. because we received no response to email(s) we sent you) we will consider your order abandoned. Once the order is returned to us, we will refund the goods value of the order in full. The delivery charge will not be refunded.
20. The goods we supply do not present a hazard to health and safety
a. when properly used for the purpose for which they are designed,
b. if used in accordance with the instructions provided, and
c. if you take reasonable and normal precautions in their use.
21. Our liability shall in all cases be limited to the total value of any order placed.
22. Ecotronics warrants that goods and/or services provided are fit for the stated purpose and free of inherent defects, but to the extent legally permissible provides no indemnity in respect of any losses, actions, costs, claims, demands, expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential or other liabilities whatsoever.
23. We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for household / domestic use only. If your purchase is for business use, please ensure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
24. Please use only the recommended products by the manufacturer for your equipment, Products such as batteries generally deemed to be compatible may work in a subtly different way in a particular device. We offer a broad range of batteries so that you can purchase the right one. PLEASE NOTE:- We are not responsible for damage to your equipment or software caused by your use of the wrong type of product we supply in ignorance of relevant user manuals or instructions. We are not liable for damage cause to corruption of software/ data from use of any of our products.
25. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your computer equipment. We do not accept liability for any corruption or loss of data held thereon and similarly we will not be held liable for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your computer equipment resulting from the use of this website.
26. We confirm transactions, dispatches, etc. by email to an address that you provide. If you want to receive these emails, it is your responsibility to ensure that the details you provide are correct, and that your mailbox will accept messages from us. We are not responsible for the delay or loss of messages due to filtering technology, resource limits or issues with your ISP, network configuration or email software. This also includes not answering telephone calls and by us having to leave a voicemail.
28. For any information you provide to us which we consider to be either "feedback" or a "product review", you grant us an indefinite royalty-free license to use or publish such information on our website(s) and any other advertising media. You may ask us to not use your comments at the time you provide them, or ask us to cease using any of your comments by contacting us, giving 30 days notice. We may use any portion of this information (including all, none or any part/parts), and may edit it in compliance with our editorial policy applicable at the time. To protect your privacy, we will not quote your name or contact details, but may attribute your comments anonymously to "a customer", and may quote the first letters of your name and/or your geographic location (e.g. a city, county, etc.).
29. Transactions with Ecotronics are governed by these Terms and Conditions. If you operate a system of “purchasing” or “supplier” terms and conditions, any clauses therein shall only be effective if agreed to by Ecotronics explicitly in writing for transactions initiated after the date such agreement.
30. From time to time, we may run promotions or offer discount vouchers. Unless expressly stated, a single order can benefit from only a single promotion or single voucher. Neither promotions nor vouchers will result in a cumulative effect for a single order. In case of any disputes, our decision will be final.
31. You agree to pay us an administration fee £10.00 plus any delivery costs for any misuse of your returns policy if the product is found to be perfectly working and doing as it is designed to do.
32. We only ship to selected countries outside the UK. Their are separate charges for delivery for these and vary from country to country. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver/ process/ cancel your order for any reason which we feel that the delivery address or country may not be delivered which could be due to fraud/ wars/ environmental disasters or political issues. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: ANY ORDERS THAT ARE LOST WHICH WE SEND OUT TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE UK, THE BUYER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLAIMING FOR THE LOST GOODS. WE WILL PROVIDE ALL DOCUMENTS OF PROOF OF POSTAGE THAT CAN BE SUFFICIENT FOR CLAIMING.
33. Products on the website purchased will be generally described and pictures are for illustration purposes where the product packaging/ specification can vary slightly or be outdated. Minor differences in product details/ descriptions can be possible and we cannot be held responsible for this however if the product is significantly different from what was advertised we will replace or provide a refund.
34. Refunds provided will not be more than the price paid, any compensation offered will be at our discretion. We reserve the right not to refund any postage costs.
35. Any warranties offered on products are between You the customer and the manufacturer, Ecotronics may help at our discretion in solving the issue and providing a replacement/ refund.
36. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
(a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
(b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
(c) Fire, explosion, storm, floor, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other
(d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
(e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
(f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
37. We accept no liability for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
38. If you are a consumer, your statutory rights are unaffected.
39. E-Liquids/ E-Cigarettes - We do accept any liability for selling smoking/ consuming E-Liquids, any damages to health or property will be dealt with the manufacturer.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notification to you. Any changes will only apply to future orders.